Anyone wishing to acquire their cosmetology license MUST take the 4-hour HIV/AIDS course for initial cosmetology licensure. This course is also approved for cosmetology and barber endorsement license 4-hour HIV/AIDs training requirement. Learn how to become a licensed cosmetologist in the state of Florida.
Such topics covered throughout the course include:
- Modes of transmission of HIV/AIDS
- Communicable diseases
- Infection control procedures
- Prevention of HIV, AIDS, and communicable diseases
- Appropriate attitudes dealing with clients who may have HIV, AIDS, or a communicable disease.
- At the end of the 4-hour course, there will be a 20-question final exam that covers the information you have learned.
- Students have an unlimited amount of attempts to pass.