Our online OSHA 10-hour general industry training teaches safety awareness and helps each worker recognize and reduce the risks of jobsite hazards. This OSHA hazard recognition course covers general industry hazards not specific to those working construction-only jobs and is intended as an orientation to OSHA standards. Workers taking general industry OSHA courses usually have jobs related to health care, factory, warehouse, manufacturing, storage and more.
OSHA recommends workplace safety training for a safe and healthful work environment. Our training is 100% online and covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the general industry.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- Earn Official Certificate and Course Completion Wallet Card
- Get Email Access to a Course Trainer
- 100% Money-Back, Satisfaction Guarantee
- Includes Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- Study Real Life Case Studies
- Download or Print Reviews to Prepare for Final Exam
- Work Anytime, Anywhere with Access to Internet
- Complete At Your Own Pace
- Introduction to OSHA
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans & Fire Prevention
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine Guarding
- Hazard Communication
- Introduction to Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safety and Health Programs
*Upon successful completion of online courses students will receive ISEI wallet card and completion certificate.